About me...

I work at Threaded Fasteners Inc. I enjoy my job and the people I work with. I hold a Bachelor's of Science in Elementary Education from the University of South Alabama. I aspire to contribute to the lives of children through my teaching. I have always loved helping children throughout my life. I have worked at numerous daycare's and summer camps with children over the years. I feel it will be my duty as a teacher to prepare my students to be successful individuals in society.
My Teaching Philosophy
I believe it is the right of every child to be seen as an individual. As a teacher, it is my job to do that. It is also my job to provide a safe and controlled environment for my students to learn in. it is my goal to develop each child through instruction and discipline. My students are like sponges who will absorb everything I teach. Since education is only one aspect of a child’s full growth, the classroom shares the responsibility with the community and the home to develop the whole child and enable him/her to become a mature, responsible member of society.
Through tough love, commitment, and collaboration, it is my goal to make sure every child is provided the opportunity to reach his/her fullest potential not only academically, but also emotionally, and socially.



Thursday, April 16, 2009

Google Documents

I have discovered that Google Documents is a wonderful program to use in and out of my classroom. Google Documents is a wonderful free tool that my students can use at home to type reports, as well as, do power points. Through using Google Documents my students will learn how to use technology and their parents will love it because it is free! Because my students will have access to this in my classroom and most at home, I will be able to assign more projects and get my students involved with educational technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment